Saturday, January 25, 2014

My Wine Story Begins Here...

I was never a wine drinker before I started this class, so initially my level of comprehending the flavor/smell of each wine will be quite limited. 
I was more of a "beer person" and  never attempted to enjoy, nevertheless try drinking wine simply because I did not think they tasted very good, and felt they were overpriced.
When I signed up for this class, I wasn't sure what I was getting into, but I decided to give wine a chance, once and for all. 
As the semester goes on and my experience in wine tasting develop, I hope my ability to taste, distinguish, and describe wines will become more complex, mature and in depth, so that I will be more comfortable and familiar with wine and eventually become "a wine person." 




No comments:

Post a Comment