Saturday, February 8, 2014

Tasting - San Angelo


San Angelo
Pinot Grigio
Montalcino
Italy
2012
$16.59

Wine review: Pinot Grigio enthusiasts will love this citrusy expression from Tuscany. There’s just enough warm-climate ripeness here to give the wine a full, creamy feel on the finish, yet the bouquet is all about freshness; notes of lemon-lime, melon and white peach are prominent.

My Review: The color was very light yellow and clear. I could smell light fruit and sweet, but the bottle was opened more than 4 hours when I tasted, so it was hard to pick up the detailed smell. When I swirled in my mouth, it was very crisp and fresh. Also, this wine was very light and fruit flavor. It will go really well with any fruit or just by itself. This wine was like fresh summer morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment